Friday, July 20, 2007

Chakra

Read a bit on Chakra. So, each has seven chakra and I am facisnated to find out (through a test) that my most free flowing or well balanced(?) chakra is the first Chakra

Chakra One:Earth, Physical identity, oriented to self-preservation Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundation. It represents the element earth, and is therefore related to our survival instincts, and to our sense of grounding and connection to our bodies and the physical plane. Ideally this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence.

So, I suppose I am really down to earth. Firm on the ground.

Then my 4th Chakra is the weakest.

Chakra Four: Air, Social identity, oriented to self-acceptance This chakra is called the heart chakra and is the middle chakra in a system of seven. It is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche: mind and body, male and female, persona and shadow, ego and unity. A healthy fourth chakra allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, have a deep sense of peace and centeredness


That is why I always said I cannot be so great that I can serve without any complaints, grudges etc. I will 'fight' back when I think I am being treated unjustly. So, I suppose, the 'blockage on the 4th chakra made me feel that some one is being unfair to me. Need to work on it.


Then my 5th Chakra score 9.3 out of 10.

Chakra Five: Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expressionThis is the chakra located in the throat and is thus related to communication and creativity. Here we experience the world symbolically through vibration, such as the vibration of sound representing language.

So, that explains me.

But I am a bit puzzled. I actually talked less as compared to when I am very young. During my primary school time, I was a chatterbox, chatting none stop. So, that means the chakra is also hereditary? need to read up on that.

One thing the report says that I am wiser than my age.

No comments: