Friday, July 20, 2007

I am FREE

Know the feeling? Feeling of being free. It's great

I am free, free to express myself.

Have been 'barred' from my blog for so long and a bold IT act got myself releasing out from the Cell.

````````````````
Going through uncertainities , sleepless night over the 4 things in life - children, work, health, money.

Happy that I am coming back into equalibrium.

Prayers, self-development technics, spiritual endeavours like breathing exercise, separating the 'I' from the body etc help me through these two wavy (I would not say it is stormy, emotionally yes) weeks.

But, I gained.

There is a stronger bond between me and my other half.

I started to sought his opinions on areas which I normally would not because he would simply dispel/disregard my thoughts/sayings.

The Chakra topic, yeah he still gave it a 'yar'

`````````````````

I am happy I am able to blog again.

``````````````````

No comments: